quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

I'm glad to be here with you.


I would like to share with you all something that I've just recieved on email



"The plain fact is that the planet does not need successful people. But it does desprately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every shape and form. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make tje world habitable and humane. And these needs have little to do with success as our culture has defined it." - David Orr



Espero podermos construir muitas coisas juntos.


Tom Jones.

4 comentários:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Tom Jones! By the way, how could you describe a "successful person"?! Being successful may be very subjective (for sure): one may be supposed to follow one's way according to one's pace, depending on one's purposes. At the moment, we're having the opportunity to share our experiences as tutors/teachers/professors, trying to learn from each other, expanding the possibility of reaching this "successful" status.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que bonitinho, vejo que vocÊs já estão bem à vontade, inserindo figuras, isso é bem legal, aos poucos, nosso blog vai ficando com a nossa cara!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I go with storytellers! o/

    I'd say I don't actually follow success as society has defined it. I'm glad you brought this quote, so I can be sure I'm not alone.

    ResponderExcluir